Light Skiing - Unisex Over-Calf
Do you want to ski for longer with less pain?
Thorlos Light Skiing was designed so you no longer have to worry about foot pain or discomfort after a long day skiing.
These are perfect for the experienced skier, jumping between trails of various terrains. Thorlos Light Skiing is suitable for skiers who have minor or no foot conditions and want drier, warmer, better feeling feet while out on the slopes. Our Light Ski socks include these unique features:
- Moisture Wicking - Proprietary THORWICK® WARM enhanced wicking yarn to keep your feet dry and as a result, warm too.
- Impact Protection - Double-loop padding in the ball and heel provides more resilient, softer feeling pads for comfort and protection from impact and shearing forces, providing maximum comfort.
- Pain-Free Skiing - Cushioned shin and instep protect against painful shin bite for greater comfort.
- Better Fit - Additional cushioning in the arch using Spandex for support creates a better fit that hugs your foot.
- Breathable - A ventilation panel creates better air circulation and helps with reducing moisture even further.
- No-Rub Toe Seam - Reduces friction and irritation with additional cushioning to help prevent irritation.
Founded in 1982, only Thorlos have peer-reviewed, published medical studies proving to protect the fat pads of your feet while reducing pain, blisters, moisture, and pressure.
They are the ultimate in comfortable foot protection.
Thorlos Comfort Guarantee™
Try Thorlos for a full 30 days and if they’re not the most comfortable sock you’ve ever worn… we’ll give you a full refund!
Every good skier knows that quality ski boots are important for success…
But every great skier knows that your socks provide critical protection next to your skin and the performance enhancement you need to take your skiing to the next level.
Get your Thorlos Light Skiing socks today by clicking Add To Cart above or visiting your closest store…
And we guarantee they’ll be the best socks you’ve ever worn.
Protect Your Fat Pads
By preserving your fat pads now, you can keep active as you age and continue to do the activities your love.
The Thorlos Difference
The high volume terry loops provide extra padding, dissipate friction, last longer, and don't collapse from sweat.
That's why Thorlos are the only socks clinically proven* to reduce pain, blisters, moisture and pressure while protecting your fat pads.
Try Risk Free
Don't invest in quality shoes and then find your socks let you down.
If Thorlos aren't the most comfortable socks you've ever worn... we'll give you a full refund.